Wednesday, August 31, 2011

politics.


Ron Paul has been a favorite of mine for years. I was really disappointed years ago when he didn't make it any further than the primary election. I'm hoping that changes this time around. Check out this video to see why I like his stance so much. He has been extremely consistent, emphasizes liberty, and has the same views I take on war/the economy/foreign policy. I'm not a genius when it comes to politics, but I can recognize an intelligent, consistent, and decent candidate. He's it.
((and if you only watch one video on this page, watch the very last one from John Stewart))





This is one of my BIGGEST COMPLAINTS. Ron Paul came in 2nd in the straw poll in Iowa, and the ONLY candidates the major media are showing are: Mitt Romney, Rick Perry, & Michelle Bachmann. He's doing GREAT stuff... and the American people don't know it because the MEDIA isn't showing it. Look him up!


Political rant. Over.


0 comments:

Post a Comment